(ET) snow

Hey, guys, I can lend you some (;^')

Been out with the big tractor for a couple hours opening up around the mailbox - when I'm pushing it about 8 ft high don't think the ET would handle it. When I was working, wife used to blow out enough so I could get off the road, then I could clean up with the big rig. She got off the edge a couple times and got stuck, that's with about 200 lb of wheelwheights in the rear box and chains on.

The fun of living in the snow belt !

wombat

Agree, a two stage would be a good improvemnet, thought of putting a fan in the chute driven by a mower motor, never tried it.