(ET) I am becoming my Interstate Battery Dealer best friend now>

Hello All

Harry Landis (reported this to the List last week)

>To the list:
>I got a call from Dave Damato, who got my name and phone from my battery
charger controller ad on the owner's club site. He is >apparently a Cub
Cadet collector who has recently picked up a E10M that he wants to get rid
of.

I am please to tell everybody that I have purchased this E10, from Dave,
who
by the way is as passionate about Club Cadets as we are about Electrak.
(They are yellow too)
        My collection is now up to three and E12M, E12 and an E10. Dave is
in the Hartford area and I live close to (in Canada)  Buffalo NY.  If there
is anybody along I90 with interesting (as in large and heavy) Electrak
parts
or related stuff that the need to move either direction or into Canada.
Contact me directly and we'll work out something out.
        I think this is called a "back haul" if you are a trucker.

Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
Success = being un-noticed
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>