(ET) Picking up the E20 on Thursday!

Gary;

Your are right when you use the word addiction when it comes to the Elec
Trak.
10 years ago I bought an E-12 and loved it. My youngest daughter learned
drive on it. Then I hit some hard times and sold it to a local garden
supply
store. I had to fall back on an old used Craftsman which I hated.
Last year I saw an ad for a E-12 for sale. It had new batteries, snow
blade,
single bottom plow, tiller, chain saw and deck with it. I stole it for
$700.00
Later I found an E-15 that needs restored that had the deck with it and
bought it for $100.00.
Last night I saw the post about the E-20 for sale and told my wife about
it
before I even opened it.

She only had one thing to say....NO!
and that was before I found out it was $3000.00

But I WILL have another one. I NEED an E-20.

Marty

=====
The road through life is often long and difficult,but it is always a short
trip.