(ET) Upgraded E15 & attachments for sale

Forwarded for an EV hobbyist who's not on the list.  Mark Hanson is an
electrical engineer and has done quite a bit of upgrading on his ETs,
including building his own PWM controller for one, upgrading the charger
and instrumentation, and changing over to 48 volts using 8v golf car
batteries.

Mark says, "I built two and gave one to my mom in 1998, but she says she
is too old to use it now.  So I'd like to sell it:

48V GE Elec-Trak E15, Club Car PWM traction drive with auto-reverse.
Seperate PWM control for attachments. Comes with mower deck 42", snow
plow, fertilizer attachment, back box trailer,12V courtesy jack for tire
air pump, and FM stereo. Has microprocessor controlled auto-shut-off
(ferro-PFC) 48V charger and dash display showing state-of-charge, motor
temp, time charged and battery voltage. $3k, call Mark at 540-473-1248 or
email for photo: mhanson valcom com (I live near Roanoke, VA and can
deliver within a couple states with my truck).

I have a complete set of manuals copied from the Schenectady, NY museum
on mechanical, electrical and parts replacement to go with the tractor.
(Copying all them was $150)."

I'm not sure whether he's bundling the manuals with the tractor or
selling them separately.  Email or call Mark for more info.

BTW, please don't reply to me if interested; email Mark directly at the
address above (mhanson valcom com).

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
Thou shalt not send me any thing which says unto thee, "send this to all
thou knowest."  Neither shalt thou send me any spam, lest I smite thee.