(ET) Battery questions....

I found a guy that is selling "Golf Cart" batteries, in sets of six for $150. The story is, he buys them in bulk and then resells them. Currently he has 21 left that are a year old but never used. The brand name is Best and they are what he calls "dry cell" batteries. Was told you could cut them in half and have nothing leak out of them.

Questions
Any one heard of this brand and type of battery?
If so are they any good? (seller stated they are a very expensive battery that will out last normal battery--of course what else would he say).
Will the typical elec-trak charger charge these batteries?

If they are something worth looking into, I will get back to him on the size. He wasn't sure and gave me the size 15 X 7 X 7. If that is truly the size, they will not fit any way.