Re: (ET) Tractor size

At 11:10 AM 1/7/02 , Lee Richardson wrote:
When I let up on the 'gas' (throttle) the tractor is slow about stopping, as if the pedal is returning through molasses or something. Surely this is not normal.

Close. While trying out the snow blower this morning I had the same problem. Took the cover off and sprayed some solvent on the slide, and back to normal. A good cleaning and re-lubing is due this spring....

Paul and Sue Abendroth
pabendro gemair com
our permanent address is pabendroth dma org