(ET) Tractor size

>>>My e12 measures 80" long, 37" wide (got fat tires on it) and 43" high.
The e20 may be a little bigger, not sure.

From Lee:

I've had my E-15 in my little Toyota pickup any number of times with no problem. Lots of room. The E-20 has the same chassis as the E-15. I believe that only the electronics are different. Maybe a bigger motor. (I, too, have a 'new' E-20, but I haven't got it into full service yet. This I do know: It follows the same track on my mountain-side trail as the E-15 and the old E-15 mower fits on it perfectly.)

One problem with the E-20 that I haven't looked into yet. When I let up on the 'gas' (throttle) the tractor is slow about stopping, as if the pedal is returning through molasses or something. Surely this is not normal. Does anyone know the answer, to save me doing a lot of 'experimenting' looking for the answer? I notice that it's especially slow about shutting down in cold weather. Pulling up on the pedal doesn't seem to help.