Re: (ET) Tractor size

Thanks, Lee!  Hadn't tried that.  I was going to try to send an attachment (scanned page of April / May 1999 issue of Home Power Magazine issue # 70 with interesting photo of 4 solar panels between an E 10 and an E- 20) to everyone, but it failed to be accessable when I went from Eudora to Yahoo mail. I'll have to snail mail it to Chris Zach if he wants it. It's an interesting article on reviving an ET ! Contains valuable info. on batteries, charger maintenance/repair. Steering gear maintenance and repair, etc. Nothing on the solar charging of the batteries, however!

  Lee Richardson <lrichard jbc edu> wrote:

From Lee:

On my system (Eudora) that doesn't work. "reply all" gets it to everybody
that got a copy (cc), but not to a forwarded author.

>someone wrote:
> >Lee: I haven't been able to figure out how to reply so everyone can
> read it,
>
>not sure this is going to the right person but all you need to do is a "reply
>all" instead of reply.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.