Re: (ET) Tractor size

I have a couple applications where a conductive lubrication is needed and I
got some cailube from caig labs. I think it's focus is more keeping things
clean and conductive, rather then a super lube. I didn't have a problem
before I started using it so I don't have any testimonial yet.
http://www.caig.com/descript/mcl.htm

The also have a grease version which is rated to -40C that I haven't tried.
http://www.caig.com/descript/l260.htm

they have a special on samples of their products that includes small
amounts of both as well as their other products
http://www.caig.com/2c-special.htm

                    Lee Richardson

                    <lrichard jbc edu>               To:     elec-trak
cosmos phy tufts edu
                    Sent by:                         cc:

                    owner-elec-trak cosmos phy       Subject:     Re: (ET)
Tractor size
                    .tufts.edu

                    01/07/02 12:20 PM