(ET) Should I get an Elec-Trak?

Hi all -

I'm new to the group - I found it in searching for info on Elec-Traks.  I mow about 1 ½ acres, mostly flat but with LOTS of trees.  I like the idea of the silence and (at least local) environmental friendliness of the Elec-Trak, but wonder about running time and maneuverability.  With my (BIG, noisy) 48" Scag walk-behind mower I can finish my mowing in about 2 hours, and work around the trees without too much difficulty.  Will I be happy with the E15 with its front-mounted mower?  Will I finish the job on one charge?  Will I constantly be backing up to work around trees?

Any guidance or suggestion will be apprciated.  Thanks!

Jeff Wilson
wjwilson albion edu