RE: (ET) New (to me) deck motor failure mode.

 Yep, the time I fried a drive motor it was in the 90's. So be careful
using
your mower in the hot time of the day. Remember these ElecTraks are 30
years
old. Newer motors have higher temp insulation on the wires.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
NetMeeting Directory server for IU ils.iu.edu
IP Phone number 812-856-9251