(ET) Blade warning.

I use the ET.  Some might say I abuse the ET.  Perhaps.  I have mowed even
a bit of light brush over the years.  Yesterday, the deck started to
vibrate.  Since this is an E12, it's a front mount.  It got worse.  I shut
down, flipped up the deck, and looked for a bad bearing.  The motors felt
OK.  I looked for a loose or missing flange bolt, or cracking.  Nope.  I
almost spun the mower with the deck up (put something on the seat to do
that) but didn't.  I'm GLAD I didn't.  I mowed another 200 feet and heard
a bang.  The deck shook HARD.  I shut down and flipped up the deck.  The
right blade had split in two.  8" or so had come right off.  I think it
must have been cracked when I first saw the vibration.  This is just a
warning.  If it shakes, something is wrong and be careful.

Larry Elie