Re: (ET) lift

How bad is a little expensive?

That 12V Warn is $200, Superwinch makes the X1 (2000lb) in 24V (model 1117)
but I can't seem to easily find someone carrying the 24V, northern tool
carries the 12V model for $200 but most places tend to be in the $250
range. Since the UK folks that sell them charge only a 10-15% premium I
would assume I could get if for under $300. If I asked someone to special
order it they may take advantage of me and charge more.
http://www.superwinch.com/products/winches/xseries/x1.html
This is non-freespooling so it should work well.

Assuming I can track one down and figure out a way to install it to replace
the lift, can I run it on 36V for brief periods of time?

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

                      "Ferguson Apiaries"

                      <ferga hay net>                     To:

                      Sent by:                            cc:

                      elec-trak-bounces cosmos ph         Subject:

                      y.tufts.edu

                      02/19/2004 07:44 AM

Princes Auto have a large geardrive 36 V unit.  A little expensive.  I have
looked at it but this hobby is a little out of hand at the moment.  But it
is fun
www.fergusonapiaries.on.ca
Ferguson Apiaries
Hensall, On