From: KevinC927 aol com [mailto:KevinC927 aol com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 8:16 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Mower motor restoration

Has anyone out there had to deal with a magnetless mower motor.  The
bearings
in one of my motors have gotten "stiff", so I pulled out the "spare" motor
purchased with my mower deck and found out moments ago when I disassembled
it
to check the brushes that the magnets are missing!  Doah!

Any suggestions?  Anybody thought of gluing a series of neodymium magnets
in

to replace lost or broken magnets?  (Hair-brained suggestion #1 from me)

Kevin Carter