(ET) Great Parts from Technical Service and Parts!

Hello All,

Just wanted to report to all on my first purchase of goodies from Bill
Gunn's shop...
I was very, very impressed with the scope and pricing with Bill.

Items I purchased ranged all the way from the sticker that shows the
transmission drive markings to new sheet metal for the rear battery box.
Believe it or not, but Bill has replacement sheet metal parts! Everything
arrived perfectly... the parts are primered, all the correct holes and
stampings cut!  I got a variety of decals, all quality replacements for
the factory items, too.

I also got a set of replacement belts, and Bill's price was lower than
AutoZone's, too. One last thought.. I didn't get the shaft on shipping
costs, either.

Overall rating was 10 gold stars........

Don