(ET) Hi to Bob M

Hi Bob Murcek

You said
>I'm an Elec-Trak owner, but I'm not sure I'm going to be welcome here!

I would personally (as just one voice) like to welcome you. You have a
working E-Trak- That enough to qualify as far as I am concerned---

When I first started with my E-Trac I too was alone then I found the list.

 The list is a source of amazing ideas and information and I personally
feel
there is no right or wrong way to have and enjoy an E-Trak. To me the
important part is that we all love these little machines and we like to
make
them do their thing. For what it is worth I think pulling kids around is
good work for an E-trak as is blowing snow, moving earth and mowing lawns.
After all the word tractor comes form the root word "to pull". To put it
another way is a horse any less of a horse because it is pulling a cart and
not a plough.

Welcome.
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer