(ET) chargers

I am now using the fair radio charger with my ET. Because we are 50hz down
here in Jamaica, the charger in the ET would not work properly.  I am very
happy with the fair charger.  It is easy to set the charger current  The
only thing I may add is the timer circuit on the ET charger to turn it off
automatically.  Also it only costs $50.
I finally got the brake hub off the ET. I tried a wheel puller and heat and
it still would not move.  Finally I used my hand grinder and ground it off.
Worked great.  I now have brakes, which after one run away incidence I need
on these hills.  The ET is one solidly built tractor.
Derick