"
Date : 05/Oct/00

Dear Mr. Larry Elie

Thanks for your reply.

Re : DC to AC Power Inverter with battery charger

Please kindly refer our best price as below -

                                      F.O.B. net Taiwan
G-36-060C (500W continuous)  US$115.00/pce
G-36-100C (800W continuous)  US$160.00/pce
G-36-150C (1200W continuous) US$260.00/pce

We wish your order will be confirmed soon.

Kind regards

Jason Chang