(ET) Battery Charger

I want to improve my battery charger.  I used to have a Commutacar and
have
all of the service litereature.  It seems to me that the charger circuit
from
the commutacar could easily be adapted to the electrak.  Has anyone else
thought about this? It is a small circuit that could easily be constructed
at
home.  You would have adjust a  couple of resistor to get the cutoff point
down to the appropriate voltage. Other than that, I can't see any problem.

When properly adjusted, they worked pretty good.  I would leave the timer
in
and use it with a bypass relay for periodic battery equalization.  Any
thoughts?

Brad Fayette

"The geeks shall inherit the earth."