RE: (ET) Dash Protectors and more

Hi, Jim, I just saw Larry's reply and I don't know if
this will help any, but you might go to the Electric
Vehicle Discussion list Photo Album and see what John
Wayland did with his conversion of a lawn tractor to
electric with a CD changer and radio. His is more for
show, but will pull a mean load and the music to go
with it. Good luck, Dan Eyk