Re: (ET) Technical Service

I think he (Bill) should do what people have been telling me to do for
years
and install a 900# for questions sans orders. I spoke with him for a very
congenial hour last year but I also ordered about $90.00 worth of parts. I
get
businesses calling me on my 800# and wanting all sorts of advice. Talk
about
nerve!

Jim