Re: (ET) Advice?

I picked up a WH last summer that was doing exactly the same thing and a
quick test with the "cheapy" load tester from Harbor Freight nailed it down
to be dirty battery post/cable connections (all the batteries tested fine
individually). Cleaned them all and voila another great ET. 99% chance you
are experiencing the same thing. Be sure to keep those bats charged in the
cold weather.

Have fun, Jim