(ET) Speed Problem

Tony;

Did you ever get that speed problem solved on your tractor?

I have a similar problem with a different twist. I have a C-185 with the
foot style pedal.
After I have been running my tractor for a while and I go from reverse to
forward my tractor will hang up in one of the lower speeds.
Sometimes it will kick up to a higher speed on its own but if it doesn't,
by
pushing my cruise/power button it will kick it up.
Do you or anyone have an ideas what is causing this?

I have been putting up with it because it's not that big of problem, but I
wonder if eventually it won't kick out of the lower speeds at all.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dennis