Re: (ET) ET tires and tubes...

I have also been successful wire brushing the rim, spray painting it and
using
some GE silicone around the rim before remounting the bead. My Swinger
Loader,
which weighs considerably more than  the ETs (about 7000#) has responded
perfectly to this same method and some of those rims were dismal when I
got it.

Jim