(ET) foam

Yesm Jim, it was great stuff.  I used it on a garden trailer - both
wheels - probably because they kept going flat when it wasn't being used
and I'm too cheap to put in tubes on an occasional use item.  They have
held up for several years, don't seem to be crushing down or anything
but the trailer doesn't carry much weight on most of its loads.  I agree
tubes ar the way to go an a heavy use item - either that or buy an air
compressor and blow up the tires each time - those old beads son't seem
to seal and the tires leak through the cracks.

wombat