From: R. Barnes [mailto:barnesr nwlink com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 12:11 PM
To: Elec-Trak@Cosmos5. Phy. Tufts. Edu
Subject: RE: (ET) RE: Inverters, anyone? How many could they sell? Part
II.

Many of the uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) work on battery voltages
in
the 24-48 volt range. I have seen UPS units which come in 2 separate units,
1 case houses the controller, and the other houses the batteries. Wouldn't
you be able to just change the battery plug on the controller to plug into
the Elec-Trak PTO outlet?

Rick