[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: (ET) RE: Inverters, anyone? How many could they sell? Part II.
- Subject: RE: (ET) RE: Inverters, anyone? How many could they sell? Part II.
- From: "R. Barnes" <barnesr nwlink com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:10:56 -0700
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <B0016908021 mzdy10 allegro net>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Many of the uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) work on battery voltages
the 24-48 volt range. I have seen UPS units which come in 2 separate units,
1 case houses the controller, and the other houses the batteries. Wouldn't
you be able to just change the battery plug on the controller to plug into
the Elec-Trak PTO outlet?