(ET) Help Please

Hello List
        I made a rookie mistake on the weekend. However, I am sure the list
can help me out. I took the Forward-Neutral-Reverse  (F-N-R) module out of
the dash of my E12M. I had a mouse nest in it so I took it apart and
cleaned
it up. In my excitement I forgot to mark the position of the big plastic
wheel (cam) that activates the gang of switched. ( I know this is a dumb
mistake).  It is possible to insert this wheel through the whole 360 degree
of arc I guess I assumed there was some kind of registration mark to line
up
the wheel (like in small gas motors). So as you might have suspected this
is
the question.

With respect to the F-N-R level what is the position of the big plastic cam
wheel? Or is there a registration mark I can't locate?

Thanks
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service