[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???
- Subject: Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???
- From: dave barden <daveb speakeasy org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:47:47 -0700
- References: <Pine LNX 4 21 0007260843320 5449-100000 grace speakeasy org> <397F629B 95C9FA32 mediaone net>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Here's a re-post of the Harborfreight info from Cape Cod Jim.
They'll ask you for you customer number just tell them your a new
customer. They'll push (slightly) a $20 membership offer on you, I
refused it. the Key number below is the catalog you want to order
from. Take the fast shipping option it is actually cheaper. Total bill
with S&H came to $27.94 for me out here on the west coast.
"Jim (Cape Cod USA)" wrote:
> Dave, try these catalogue #s You may have to call the order in.
> KEY NN5414
> Phone # 800-423-2567
> Item# 06317-9NNH
> Good thru 11/1/00
> I also found a # for the fuel magnet at $13.00 - item #36098-1RFH
> still far cheaper than anyone else.