Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???

Here's a re-post of the Harborfreight info from Cape Cod Jim.

They'll ask you for you customer number just tell them your a new
customer.  They'll push (slightly) a $20 membership offer on you, I
refused it.  the Key number below is the catalog you want to order
from.  Take the fast shipping option it is actually cheaper.  Total bill
with S&H came to $27.94 for me out here on the west coast.

dave