[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???
- Subject: Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???
- From: dave barden <daveb speakeasy org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:43:51 -0700
- References: <20000727 172251 -738141 0 Russell239 juno com> <3980C0EE 94BD87F8 mediaone net> <000201bff8cb$c528d3e0$b3bc1a18 mn rr com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Yes. I did just yesterday (friday). I'll post the info in my next
msg. You have to put up with all their little sale gimmicks and
magazine subscription offers but if you politely say no they don't
"MR23 (Christopher M. Meier, Mpls, MN)" wrote:
> Did anyone manage to order one at $20 versus the websites $26?
> Christopher M. Meier
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jim (Cape Cod USA)" <fiskfarm mediaone net>
> To: "D. Russell Graves" <russell239 juno com>
> Cc: <elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu>
> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 6:09 PM
> Subject: Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???
> > Quick note for those interested;
> > The Harborfreight load tester is 50 Amp. not 25 Amp. as previously
> > indicated.
> > Jim