Fw: (ET) Parts

Maybe Bill would be more willing to stick with the Elec-trak
parts business if a web page/site would reduce his support
time.  Is there anyone within spitting distance of Bill that
would consider working with him to get the necessary info
on line?  If it went that far, maybe Bill would agree to letting
that person scan the documents in his files and put them up
as well.

Any takers?

Christopher M. Meier