RE: (ET) Parts

I suspect that the folks who are always looking for the cheapest way out
wouldn't patronize Bill even if he had the fanciest homepage on the web.

But where a web presence ~would~ help him is in impulse buying.  How many
times have you decided to buy something online, but browsed around a bit
and added a little to your "shopping cart" before finalizing the order?

Not only that, but a good, solid online FAQ might reduce the number of
help calls that don't result in a sale.  Less time invested per sale
means more return, at least on paper.

I really appreciate Bill's support, but if he wants out, I hope someone
(probably from this list) will buy him out and keep the parts business
going.  Unfortunately, it's going to have to be a person who does it out
of dedication, not for the money, because supporting the ET is never
going to be very lucrative.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1974 Honda Civic EV 96vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
NOTE: If you receive an email which exhorts you to "Send
this to everyone you know," you don't know me.