Re: (ET) Belts

Good luck, I tried NAPA belts after bringing in the old NAPA belts and the
ones they had were too wide. I returned them and ordered some from Bill.
They were also more expensive then Bill so this might just reflect the size
of my local NAPA.

                    "MR23 \(Christopher M.

                    Meier, Mpls, MN\)"                 To:     "elec-trak
mailing list"
                    <mr23 mn rr com>                   <elec-trak cosmos5
phy tufts edu>
                    Sent by:                           cc:

                    owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy        Subject:     Re:
(ET) Belts
                    .tufts.edu

                    06/12/00 07:32 PM

I needed a new set of belts, quick, so I called NAPA Auto Parts (here in
Mpls), and they had 3L335 belts in stock, for $5.50 each.  If I had needed
an Electrak specific part, I would have had Bill ship it, but didn't seem
worth it to wait, plus ship a part that was a mile away from me...  < $12
for the pair including sales tax.

Christopher M. Meier