Re: (ET) Belts

Chris and other ET folks,
        The belts you need are 3V335 or 3VX335 (preferred for small
diameter
pulleys).  The 3L series NAPA sells won't fit correctly.  The V series
belts were not used in automotive applications, and that is why NAPA and
other convenient sources don't have them.  You can get them from industrial
power transmission companies such as KAMAN and possibly Grainger.  Or from
Bill at Technical Service.

Steve Naugler

--- Steven Naugler
--- snaugler earthlink net