(ET) Belts

Subject: (ET) Belts
Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu

I would like to replace the belts on my E20, but can't seem to find the
proper replacement.  Does anyone have a part number or the actual size
of the belts?  The only designation I can find is 3V335, which doesn't
seem to mean anything to the places I've taken it.

Thank you,
Allan

>From Lee in Tennessee:

I had to get belts from an industrial supply.

In Jan of 86, from Browning Belting & Supply in Knoxville, 3VX335,  2 for
13.42
In June of 95, from Industrial Belting & Supply in Knoxville, 2 for 10.57