(ET) N.A.P.A. Display

Hello List
The Niagara Antique Power Association is having their Antique Power
Display.
At Sherkston Ontario Canada July 1, 2 and 3.
        This is the place that I first saw an E-trak and I know some of you
are already going. However, it is a very good show.  This year the feature
is John Deere and although green will be the colour of the day. It is only
part of the display. The NAPA show is generally, a good time and is a
permanent site and very tractor and equipment friendly. The hospitality is
great, there is camping and admission is just $4.00 Cdn.
        Next year I am hoping to get together a "E-trak area" where all the
local
 (Western and Northern New York and Penn are included as local) and not so
local E-trak owners and display their tractors and generally, swap lies and
talk E-trak.
But that next year.
Sherkston is 21 Km from the Bridge between Fort Erie Ontario and Buffalo
New
York.  Just get on Hwy #3 and go east. Hope that some of you can make the
show.

For more information contact
MILLER,SONS Symatico ca.

Or contact me and I try to find out what you need to know

Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region