RE: (ET) Weak Deck Motor / Blade Spindown

If the blade did come loose while mowing,  it  would have gotten very HOT!
burned my hand real good finding this out. Also I had to replace the bolt
holding the blade on.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net