(ET) ET Sickle Bar Mower For Sale

Because I am moving to a house with a much smaller lot, I have decided
to sell my Elec-Trak sickle bar mower.  This attachment is in great
shape and I paid $375 for it just seven months ago.  I think it is
reasonable for me to eat my shipping costs in procuring it, but I am
hoping to get the $375 back out of it.
I am located near Kansas City and shipping costs would be the buyer's
responsibility (I am willing to help prepare it for shipping).

Please contact me by phone at (913)783-4310.

Thanks.

Jeff Simpson