RE: (ET) Possible CD-ROM

At 09:52 AM 1/30/00 ,  Pieter Litchfield wrote:

>You bring up a technical point I never considered - how to scan those 2
page
fold out schematics!  Since there are only a few, that might be handled
best
by farming them out, or perhaps by "stitching" (edge matching) two one page
scans together using paint application software. >

Since the user would probably want to print out a paper copy of the
applicable schematic anyway, I think it best to scan overlapping areas
slightly smaller than normal page size and modify the connecting edges of
each using a paint program. The user can then print each page, trim off
the edge, and paste them on a piece of cardboard to take to the tractor
when troubleshooting.