(ET) chains

The cheap way to get chains is to pick up two pair of old car shains from
the junk pile, put all the cross links into one set and there you have it.
If you put a blower on these toys, you really need a counterweight on the
rear, about 100 lbs or so, I use a bucket of old wheel weights (usually
free
from a garage) in a box mounted behind.

If you have trouble getting old chains, I attend an auction where they
appear regularly for a couple dollars a pair.  I would pick some up and
send
if you could stand the postage cost.

wombat