(ET) CD rom Tech book

I have to agree that it is important to keep Technical Services alive,
and it is very possible that they own the copyrights on the
documentation.

Does anyone have any idea how many CD's would need to be produced?  I
would expect the volume of CD's to be very low, so low that it would
probably be cheapest to burn them "by hand" with a CD burner.

Has anyone considered starting by placing this information on a web
site?  Again, it would be important to check with Technical Services
first.  I think it could be argued that keeping Elec-Trak's alive is in
Technical Services best interest, even if they don't make any money on
the web-posted manuals, since every living Elec-Trak will require parts
from time to time.