RE: (ET) Looking for a plow balde

It's the "plus shipping" aspect that has me not buying a new one right off.
I'll look around at the local garden tractor places to see what I can find.
I do have the manual with the drawing of the mounting bracket etc, so I
should be able to tell if it will bolt up or not.  Just figured if anybody
had one locally specifically for the Electrac, I'd grab it and not worry
myself about the mounting and all that.

Just out of curiousity, has anybody used the rototiller instead of the
weight box fwhen plowing?  I figure it weighs quite a bit and hangs off the
back so it should do the trick.  I do have a set of chains for the tires.

Bruce Conner

          > Tech Service and Parts in Wisconsin sells new blades for the
ET.
I think