Re: (ET) Looking for a plow balde

> If anyone in the New England area has a plowblade or snow dozer blade
> suitable for an E12, for sale, please contact me.  I'm looking for one!

Tech Service and Parts in Wisconsin sells new blades for the ET.  I think
they are around $150 plus shipping.  I don't know whether that includes
the separate mounting bracket and hardware, though.

These blades were made by Brinly.  You should be able to adapt a blade
made for another lawn tractor with the help of a local weldshop.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1974 Honda Civic 96vdc