view all the Q&A that existed prior to their subscription.  #2.  Old
Q&A's aren't categorized or searchable.

Here are some questions that I have about the Elec-Trak mailing list...
#1.  When was it created?  #2.  Who started it?  #3.  Who maintains it
now?  #4. Where does it reside?  #5.  How many people subscribe to it?
#6.  Is there a way to obtain communications dating back to #1?  #6.
Who guarantees that the Elec-Trak mailing list will continue?  #7.  How
is it paid for?

I do appreciate all of your other suggestions and comments.  No, not all
Elec-Traks are pretty.  If they aren't then they must be old war horses
with interesting stories behind them.  I want to include them all.

Bill Gunn is an Elec-Trak God.  I've spoke to him several times but only
asked technical questions related to my parts orders.  I've been meaning
to talk to him about this, but I don't think it's fair to expect him to
open up and tell us everything he knows unless there's something in it
for him.  At this point I think it's important for us to collectively
gather the information we already know, post it and build a framework,
look for information gaps, then show him what we've got and hope that he
will be interested in helping.

Thanks for your time,
-Dave Stensland