RE: (ET) Suggestions Wanted for Elec-Trak Web Site

Old Q&A... available via ...
A web accessible archive of messages is available at
<http://www.egroups.com/list/elec-trak/> All elec-trak discussion list
messages are archived there, since Nov 1, 1998.

Ken Olum runs the 'real' list available via:
To subscribe to the "real" list, send an e-mail to
elec-trak-request cosmos5 phy tufts edu and in the body of the message
put "subscribe". To unsubscribe send to the same address and say
"unsubscribe".
To get messages older than Nov 1 '98...
Ken Olum wrote:> > There is an archive of old messages, although it does
not go back to the beginning. You can obtain it by sending mail to>
elec-trak-request cosmos5 phy tufts edu and in the body of the message
putting "get mail-archive".> > Ken

Note, I pulled all this information out of the egroups archive via a
search on 'archive'.