[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) newbie thanks you
- Subject: (ET) newbie thanks you
- From: Jeff Tickner <jefft softlanding com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:46:17 -0400
- Organization: SoftLanding Systems Inc
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Thanks for the good ideas and warnings. I live in a rural area and I found
a junk golf cart in the woods a couple years ago. I'll have to look and
if it has any hardware I can use, like motor mounts etc. There is a guy
nearby that repairs golf carts, I will have to pay him a visit.
I haven't done much research yet, but how do they govern the top speed of
golf carts if they don't use a controller with a series wound motor?