RE: (ET) newbie

Hello Larry, you can find restorable GE eletraks for $100? That's great. I
cant seem to find one here, let alone for $100. I live outside Marble Hill,
Missouri which is 30 miles west of Cape Girardeau on the mississippi.
Tony

>Max, although you are right, I still can find complete and restorable
>GE's for
> the
>same $100.  Seems an easier route to me.
>
>BTW, anyone in the SE Michigan NW Ohio need one, and I can find you one.
>
>Larry Elie

----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS
8.5
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer Technician
for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701