(ET) E12M Mower Deck

I discovered a problem while attaching the last blade on my
newly-rebuilt E12M mower deck.  I'd like to know if anyone can help
figure out the problem.

Two out of the 3 blades are perfectly aligned.  But the shaft on the
third one extends down about 1/4" further than then others, effectively
causing the blade to cut 1/4" too low.

Is there a trick to this?  Right now I think my only option is to take
the motor apart and move both rotor bearings about 1/4" farther down the
shaft, effectively causing the blade to come up about 1/4".  Am I right?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I've only had my ET baby about a
month.  Please be patient with me while I learn.

Thanks,
-Dave Stensland