(ET) Front End Loaders...want to buy?

Hello everyone,

I presently own a GE front end loader, and I love it. But as you all
know they are difficult to find and well when you find someone who has
one they want to keep it.

Also, everything would be NEw except the motor, I am planning on using
the standard 36 volt unit used with the GE unit with new bearings and
brushes..

I am planning on manufacturing ones for the GE tractor (E15 and E20,
maybe E12).. The units will be run buy a 36 volt motor and pump.

I am also considering a back hoe attachment also..

If you have a serious interest let me know, I can get a photo.

At this time a ball park price $1800.

At this time I am not sure about shipping but that can be arraigned.

Let me know,
Walter