RE: parallel packs?

MAX,
        GE offered a second battery box accessory.  It was placed where the
weight box would go.  You would use that in place of the weight box or
alone
for more battery life if weight wasn't needed.  It held 3 x 12V batteries
that were wired in parallel with the main set of 6 x 6V batteries.  GE
engineers evidently did not worry about charge imbalance, but that was 20+
years ago.

Steve Naugler        ex:  6597        pager:  433-5961